Below is a list of our most recent projects from the past five years, which emphasize our role in developing commercial sites and underground utility work.
- Marriott Camelback Lodge and Ballroom-Paradise Valley
- 99th Avenue and Van Buren Phase 1 & 2-Phoenix
- Arizona Federal Credit Union-Surprise
- BlueCross BlueShield Alice Avenue Offsite Work-Phoenix
- Chauncey Ranch Commerce Center-Scottsdale
- Warner and Lindsay Office Condos-Gilbert
- Arrowhead Offices-Glendale
- Bell Town Center-Phoenix
- Sevilla Villas-Phoenix
- Winters Well Elementary School
- Tapestry on Central-Phoenix
- Portales Townhomes-Phoenix
- Arizona Federal Credit Union-Awatuekee
- Apache Junction City Facilities-Apache Junction
- Scottsdale Casitas-Scottsdale
- Arizona Federal Credit Union-Phoenix
- Mountain View Villas-Phoenix
Paving/ Site Improvements
- Bell Town Center Pads D,E,F-Phoenix
- Sun Valley Masonry-Phoenix
Graef Construction, Inc. recognizes the vital importance of site safety for our clients, our workers, and those who live and work in the vicinity of our projects. Safety is proactive, not reactive. It is with this mindset that we approach every project.
The goals of our employee training include education in rules and regulations, raising an employee’s awareness, modifying behavior, safety management skills, and creating a proactive positive safety attitude. This is applicable to both field and office personnel. Graef requires all of its field superintendents to complete 30-hour OSHA safety training, 1st Aid/ CPR training, and selected safety topics that are project and site specific. General foreman receive an OSHA 10-hour course covering excavations, competent-person training, and utility mark-out procedures. Site employees receive a site-specific safety-training orientation based on the hazards noted in the site specific safety plan (SSSP), which is written by company officials for each project. The SSSP details such items as contaminants present, excavation procedures, and soil type present.
Since 2002, due to the efforts of all of our employees, Graef Construction, Inc. has been the recipient of the National Safety Award for 100,000 man hours or less presented by the Association of General Contractors.
Graef Construction, Inc.
7595 W. Carol Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345
623.934.6401 – Fax